Friday, September 25, 2009

There will be no tutorial...or there already is...


I was so happy about the possibility to post my tutorials at http://www.jewelrylesson.com/. I admire Eni Oken, both as a designer and business woman. And my tutorial there has been a success.

So I felt very inspired to make another one, as I wrote in my previous post.


But today I found a new tutorial listed on exactly this design. It´s hard to claim a design as your own, I know that. But the similiarity is so strinking! I made this pair of earrings in March and sold them on April 14th 2009. Now there is really no point in making the tutorial. So interested in making a pair like this - just go ahead and buy it - it´s already there...


Feeling a little pinioned today... :(

1 comment:

  1. This is really disapppointing Susanna, and this is a risk we have to face putting all our work on the web! No other comment! Love - Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails