Monday, December 14, 2009

Soldering atempts and new earrings



I´ve been spending my weekend struggling with my torch. Here´s some of the result. Some of it I won´t show :)

I´m proud of the sterling guitar pick for my nephew who´s in a band. The jasper pendant.... hm....I´ll keep out of all close ups. Soldering the bezel to the backplate wasn´t totally succesful, but it´s ok.

The swirly earrings - Rose - are listed in my Etsy shop though. Because they are made in my familiar technique and totally ok.! :)

1 comment:

  1. You're very talented! Really.
    I loved the idea of combining the stones (or stone-like?) In your necklaces, but I preferred just the earrings, the exact design and the color combination are really excellent.

    Vintage Rings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails