Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tasty treasury - peaches and raspberry!

Yes, I got myself a treasury!
It was a long time ago since I made a treasury. So I was surprised when there suddenly was room to make one right as I opened up the Treasury at Etsy.
If you never heard of a treasury before, it´s a possibility for Etsy users to pick their favorite items and make a collage with them
Normally I have a theme planned for the collage - and I have already picked items and saved them among my Favorites. Now I had to come up with something quick - and Peaches and raspberry was the first thing that popped into my mind. I guess I long more for summer than I know :)

If you have the time, pop by and add a comment:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=33314

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails